What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve my website
- I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
I offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.