LAST UPDATED: MAY 1, 2017
43FITNESS LLC (HEREINAFTER “43FTINESS”, “WE”, “US” OR “OUR”) OPERATES A PERSOAL TRAINING, COACHING, HEALTH AND WELLNESS BUSINESS THAT HELPS PEOPLE OF ALL TYPES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WWW.43FITNESS.COM (“SITE”).
THE SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THOSE WEBSITES.
YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON OUR SITE AS ENJOYABLE AND REWARDING AS POSSIBLE, AND WE WANT YOU TO USE OUR SITE WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you access or use out site, including but not limited to: registering for an account, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter or filling out a form on the Site.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal information. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We may use your personal information for the following general purposes:
- To improve the Site
- 43fitness continually strives to optimize and update the Site, your experience, and our business, based on the information and feedback received from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps 43fitness more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO I PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
43fitness implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information on the Site.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, processing, destruction or alteration. For credit card transactions, we use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, no system, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing your personal information can be 100% secure. Even though we have security measures in place to protect our database and access to our database is restricted internally, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your personal information that we store. Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the Internet is not secure. As a result, others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
It remains your responsibility to:
- To protect against unauthorized access of your account;
- To ensure no-one else uses the Site through your account while your machine is logged on to the Site (including by logging on to your machine through a mobile, wi-fi or shared access connection you are using);
- To log off or exit from your account and the Site when not using it;
- Where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network; and
- To maintain good internet security. For example, if you think that any of your accounts has been compromised, then you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as possible, so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
Your supplied sensitive/credit information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days following the transaction.
DO I DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. I may also release your personal information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable Site visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take our relationship with you very seriously. 43fitness would NEVER (and let us repeat) NEVER, EVER share photos of you without your express permission. Your trust means a lot to us, and we do not want to jeopardize that.
When you have great things to say about our time together and have reached a point where your progress photos invoke a smile, I may ask to post them. However, I would do this ONLY with your permission.
It does not.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the Site. Any such third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies from 43fitness. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of linked third party sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and welcome any feedback about third party sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
43fitness is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.